We are hosting socially-distant, contactless Shred Days!
Wappingers Falls Branch: Friday, May 7, 2021 | 10-Noon
Brewster Branch: Friday, June 11, 2021 | 10-Noon
Brought to you by Tompkins Mahopac Bank. Safely shred your confidential paper-based documents.
All paper must be clean, dry, and ready to shred, free from staples and spiral binders.
During the event, social distancing measures will be enforced and masks will be required at all times. Because Shred Day is contactless, our volunteers will not be offering help with lifting or dumping paper as they have in the past. Make sure to bring some friends to help you dump your boxes!
- While in line, please maintain 6 feet of distance
- When directed, drop your papers on the table, and step back 6 feet
- We are not able to recycle your boxes
- We will not be helping to lift or dump paper – bring some friends to help with dumping!
What to bring to Shred Day
- Personal documents and confidential records that are clean, dry and ready to shred.
- Spiral bound paper
- Electronics of any kind
*Please limit recyclables to 6 boxes of paper. We reserve the right to refuse anything we deem inappropriate. This service is open to households only; no commercial businesses please.