TO OPEN A NEW SUB-ACCOUNT
- Deposit the funds into your Escrow Manager Master Checking Account, using a regular business checking deposit ticket or through Remote Deposit.
- Click here to complete the Escrow Manager New Sub-Account Setup Form.
- Attach a scanned copy of your client’s W-9 form*
- If you are unable to scan, please mail the W-9 form to
Deposit Escrow Management Department Box 31
P.O. Box 460
Ithaca, NY 14851
*Please note: the sub-account will not be opened until we receive a completed W-9 form for each new sub-account requested. This does not apply to IOLA accounts.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each Sub-Account Transaction Form processed.
TO DEPOSIT ADDITIONAL FUNDS INTO AN EXISTING SUB-ACCOUNT
- Deposit the funds into your Escrow Manager Master Checking Account.
- Click here to complete the Escrow Manager Sub-Account Deposit Form.
- You will receive a confirmation for each Sub-Account Deposit form submitted.
TO DISBURSE FUNDS FROM A SUB-ACCOUNT TO THE ESCROW MANAGER MASTER CHECKING ACCOUNT
- Click here to complete the Escrow Manager Sub-Account Withdrawal Form.
- You will receive a confirmation for each Sub-Account Withdrawal Form submitted.
- Write a check from the Escrow Manager Master Checking account to disburse the funds.
If you have any questions related to your Escrow Manager accounts please contact our Deposit Escrow Management Department at 1-855-848-8696.